Residential Heating Oil Delivery & Service
Regular service saves money and fuel!
It’s important to have your heating system cleaned and serviced before next fall. That’s because tune-ups increase system efficiency, allowing you to burn less heating oil. For example, replacing dirty fuel nozzles and cleaning your system’s heating surfaces can improve efficiency by 10% or more. Regular service also minimizes breakdowns. Call us to schedule your tune-up!
Buying a new home heating oil system may not be as thrilling as the purchase of a big screen TV or a surround-sound home theater system. However, you can still get excited about reducing fuel bills by 25% or more and virtually eliminating high repair bills with an upgrade.
Home heating oil makes the world a cleaner place.
Modern oil heat is one of the safest, cleanest and most efficient ways to heat a home. Major improvements in oil heating equipment over the past few decades have resulted in systems that burn 95% cleaner than before. What’s more, high-efficiency oil furnaces and boilers use substantially less fuel, about 500 gallons less per year per household, compared with systems used in the 1970s.
A new heating system is a green choice too. Emissions from an old system can be significantly reduced by upgrading to a high-efficiency oil heat system. Today’s oil heating systems are so efficient and their emissions so negligible that heating oil is not even regulated by the Federal Clean Air Act (unlike other petroleum products). The heating oil industry is working to lower emissions even more. Advances include systems with reduced fuel-firing rates and new fuel alternatives, such as bio-fuel, and fuel oil with an ultra-low sulfur content. In the end, when you upgrade to a new, clean-burning, high-efficiency oil heating system, you’ll save money on heating bills, feel more comfortable — and shrink the size of your carbon footprint.
Get our guaranteed lowest price for your heating oil.
When you order heating oil online, you save! You’ll also find that ordering heating oil online from our sister company, WOC Energy Online, is fast, convenient and affordable. Just create a free account with WOC Energy Online and you can control how much oil you get and when it’s delivered. Plus, you can check the daily oil price anytime right there, on our website.
How big is your footprint?
Your carbon footprint is the impact you have on the environment — and it can be substantial. Consider that the actions of just one person cause the release of about 20 tons of carbon dioxide each year. That’s enough to fill four Olympic-size swimming pools. We contribute to the production of CO2 with our everyday activities — driving, washing and drying clothes, home heating and cooling. Although there are other greenhouse gases, CO2 is the most prevalent. That’s why people are making an effort to reduce their carbon footprint.
We have always taken pride in delivering our customers the cleanest, safest, and most reliable fuel money can buy.
Yours is among 8 million of the warmest homes.
Because oil generates more Btu’s of heat than other heating fuels, the 8 million homes heated with oil in the U.S. remain the warmest on the coldest of nights. For years, oil has been a classic heating fuel. At the same time, oil heat is modern. Technology has brought great improvements in efficiency, reducing annual fuel consumption by 40%. This has saved customers a lot of money on fuel. And because new systems burn clean and don’t need as much fuel, they do not pose a hazard to the environment.
Here are five reasons why today’s oil heat is a great option:
- Greener fuels and energy independence. The industry is strongly committed to moving toward alternative fuels like Biofuel (also known as BioHeat® fuel). This is a blend of traditional heating oil with renewable resources like fats and oils. Research is also being done to create biofuel from materials like sawdust, prairie grasses, algae and municipal waste. It’s estimated that if every household that currently uses standard heating oil switched to a bio-blend, millions of gallons per year of regular heating oil would be conserved.
- Clean-burning technologies. Modern oil burners emit near-zero levels of pollution; heating with oil today means no odors, soot or other residue in your home. Efforts are also underway to reduce sulfur content to less than 15 parts per million – the same as ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel. Widespread use of ultra-low sulfur heating fuel, combined with cutting-edge emissions-control technologies, can reduce already-low emissions even further.
- Fuel conservation technologies. The efficiency levels of some oil heat systems can now exceed 90%. These high-efficiency systems not only save a lot of money, but they also help the environment because lost fuel is used.
- High-tech hybrids. Solar and geothermal energies are being integrated with oil heat in hybrid systems for water heating. That means a household’s water can be heated with little or no fuel required. A solar water heater can reduce water heating bills by as much as 80% and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 6,000 lbs.
- Self-diagnostics. As with modern home appliances and automobiles, many oil heat systems now have self-diagnostic features that will give you an alert when service is needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.